1st Jan, 1970
Hot and Cold Numbers
- Regular Balls
- Regular Balls
How to Play
Players who want to purchase a 2by2 ticket in Wyoming have to be at least 18 years old. If you are, get that dollar ready and follow the instructions below:
- Find your 2by2 retailer — If you don’t know where to buy your 2by2 ticket, visit the WhoLotto website to locate licensed retail shops across the state.
- Visit a retail shop in Wyoming — Once you find out where the nearest licensed retailer is, visit the shop and ask the clerk for a 2by2 ticket.
- Choose your numbers — Create your payslip by selecting two red numbers from 1 to 26 and two white numbers from the same range. Another option is to ask your retailer for a 2by2 Quick Pick, and they’ll have the lottery terminal choose those four random numbers for you.
- Check the numbers and pay for the ticket — Once you’ve created your payslip, it’s time to pay for it. You can put up to five plays on a single payslip, each costing you $1.
- Sign your ticket — When the retailer hands you the printed ticket, make sure that you sign the back and provide the necessary details. This will help you out in case you lose the winning ticket or it gets stolen.
When filling out the ticket, you need to mark the numbers either with a pencil or blue/black
ink. In case you make a mistake, do not erase anything from the ticket. Simply mark the Void box.
One great feature you can use when playing Wyoming 2by2 lottery is to mark the Multidraw box and play the same numbers for two, three, seven, 14, 21, 28, 35, or 42 consecutive drawings. You can also tell the clerk how many drawings you’d like to participate in if you don’t fill out the payslip yourself.
Finally, if you decide to participate in seven consecutive draws, you’ll earn entry to the 2by2 Tuesday feature. This will double all the 2by2 prizes, meaning that the Grand Prize will be $44,000.
WY 2by2 Drawing Schedule
The 2by2 draws in Wyoming are held daily around 8:30 PM Mountain Time. You can buy your tickets until 7:30 PM MT on the day of the draw. Tickets purchased after this time will be automatically carried over to the next day’s draw.
Payouts, Odds, and Rules
The biggest 2by2 prize is $22,000, and to win it, you’ll have to match two red and two white numbers. For matching three out of four numbers, be it two red and one white or vice versa, you’ll get $100. Match two numbers for a $3 prize, with a single number match bringing you a free 2by2 ticket.
If you win more than one free play payslip, up to five will all be added to the same ticket. Per single draw, the maximum winning amount is $220,000, which is the amount of the Grand Prize for ten players. On Tuesdays, this amount will double, and it’ll be $440,000. If there are more than ten Grand Prize winners on the same day, the prizes will be distributed on a pari-mutuel basis – so the jackpot can sometimes be less than advertised.
Here’s the table with individual odds and prize amounts:
|Numbers Matched||Prize||2by2 Tuesday Prize||Odds of Winning|
|2 red balls + 2 white balls||$22,000 Grand Prize*||$44,000 Grand Prize*||1:105,625|
|2 red balls + 1 white ball||$100||$200||1:2,200.5|
|1 red ball + 2 white balls||$100||$200||1:2,200.5|
|2 red balls||$3||$6||1:382.7|
|2 white balls||$3||$6||1:382.7|
|1 red ball + 1 white ball||$3||$6||1 in 45.8|
|1 red ball||Free ticket||2 free tickets||1:8|
|1 white ball||Free ticket||2 free tickets||1:8|
How to Claim 2by2 Prizes in Wyoming
After the draw is over, you can check the winning number on the WyoLotto site. You must redeem the winning tickets within 180 days of the draw date.
You can claim prizes up to $599 in any WyoLotto retail shop, as well as at the Wyoming Lottery office. For claiming prizes worth $600 or more, you’ll have to visit the Wyoming Lottery headquarters at:
1620 Central Avenue, Suite 100,
Cheyenne, WY 82001.
Using this same address, players can claim their prizes via mail by sending the following documents:
- Winner Claim Form (download it from the WyoLotto website).
- A copy of your driver’s license or another valid ID.
- A copy of your social security card.
- The original winning ticket (make a copy for yourself).
Players who decide to claim the prize in person also have to bring the above documents for inspection.
Biggest Wyoming 2by2 Winners
Wyoming players might just be lucky, especially when it comes to the 2by2 lottery. The total amount of money won through this lottery game so far is well over $1 million, won by around 490,000 players. The latest Grand Prize winner got lucky in August 2021, with smaller prizes being handed to Wyoming players pretty much every day.
History and Facts
- Wyoming started offering 2by2 daily draws in 2021.
- If Wyoming 2by2 winners wish to stay anonymous about their lucky day, they have the right to do so.
- The state has around 440 retail shops in which players can buy their 2by2 tickets. If you need help finding the nearest store, visit the WyoLotto website and check the map of licensed 2by2 retailers.
- All Wyoming lottery net proceeds are moved to the Wyoming State Treasurer, after which the state delivers the funds to cities, counties, and towns.
Other Wyoming Lotteries
How to win in 2By2?
To win the $22,000 Grand Prize, Wyoming players have to match two red numbers and two white between 1 to 26. If you match three numbers, two numbers, or even only one number, you’ll also win prizes, but those are much smaller. If you purchase seven consecutive 2by2 tickets, you’ll get a chance to win double all prizes thanks to the 2by2 Tuesday feature.
When is the 2By2 draw?
The 2by2 draws in Wyoming are held daily at around 8:30 PM Mountain Time.
How late can you buy a 2By2 ticket?
You can buy your tickets until 7:30 PM Mountain Time on the day of the draw.
How much tax do players need to pay on their 2By2 winnings?
The Wyoming Lottery has to charge a 24% federal tax on any prize greater than $5,000. However, the government may reduce some extra taxes from your prize. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, you should check with a certified public accountant (CPA).