Pick 2 – Florida Lottery
How to Play the Florida Pick 2 Lottery
Pick 2 draws are held twice a day, and you can win up to $50 per draw. Just select 2 numbers from 0-9 then select your playstyle, wager amount, and draw schedule.
You can choose from 6 different playstyles:
- Straight: You must match the winning numbers in the exact order. Available for $0.50 or $1 per ticket.
- Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order. Available for $0.50 or $1 per ticket.
- Straight/Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order or in exact order. Available only at $1 per ticket.
- 1-OFF: Your ticket also comes with 1-OFF numbers that are 1 lower and 1 higher than your 2-digit entry. If any of these 1-OFF numbers match the winning draw, you can also win a prize. Available only at $1 per ticket.
- Front Number: You pick one number from the first column of your playslip only. Available for $0.50 or $1 per ticket.
- Back Number: You pick one number from the last column of your playslip only. Available for $0.50 or $1 per ticket.
Florida Pick 2 Drawing Schedule
Pick 2 draws are held every day at around 1:30 PM and 9:45 PM Eastern Time. You can buy tickets up to 13 minutes before each draw: until 1:17 PM and 9:32 PM, respectively.
Florida Pick 2 Payout and Odds of Winning
Unlike other Florida lotteries, the Pick games have set prizes per tier. The amount you can win depends on the playstyle you choose and the numbers you pick.
|Play Type||Example||Odds||Prize Payouts|
|STRAIGHT||$0.50 Play||$1 Play|
|BOX||$0.50 Play||$1 Play|
|12||1:100 & 1:50||$12.50||$37.50|
|1-OFF on 1 digit||11||1:25||$3|
|1-OFF on 2 digits||21||1:25||$3|
|FRONT NUMBER/BACK NUMBER||$0.50 Play||$1 Play|
Florida Pick 2 Numbers and Results
You can check the latest Florida Pick 2 results and previous winning numbers at: