Play3 – Connecticut Lottery
How to Play the Connecticut Play3 Lottery
The Connecticut Play3 lottery game runs twice-daily draws, each with a jackpot of up to $2500. How much you can win, however, depends on your chosen playstyle and your bet value.
To play, you must pick a number from 000 to 999. You then choose a playstyle and bet value, as well as a draw schedule (midday, evening, or both). You win the jackpot when your combination matches the winning draw numbers in exact order.
You can choose from the following playstyles:
- Straight: You must match the winning numbers in the exact order.
- Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order.
- Straight/Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order or in exact order.
- Combo: You get to play Straight bets for all possible combinations of your chosen numbers, boosting your chance of winning.
- Pairs: You select 2 numbers (instead of 3). These must match the first 2, the last 2, or the first and last number of the winning draw in exact order.
Connecticut Play3 Drawing Schedule
Connectict Play3 games take place at midday and evening every day.
Connecticut Play3 Payouts and Odds of Winning
Your maximum prize amount increases depending on your wager. You can bet in increments of $0.50 up to a maximum wager of $5. Here’s how the prizes look depending on your wager:
Connecticut Play3 Numbers and Results
You can find the latest Connecticut Play3 results and past winning numbers at: