Pick 2 – Pennsylvania Lottery
How to Play the Pennsylvania Pick 2 Lottery
Pick 2 draws are held twice a day, and you can win up to $50 per draw. Just select 2 numbers from 0-9 then select your playstyle and draw schedule.
You can choose from 6 different playstyles:
- Straight: You must match the winning numbers in the exact order.
- Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order.
- Straight/Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order or in exact order.
- Super Straight: You select 2 distinct numbers, and your wager is entered as 2 Straight plays covering both possible combinations of your given numbers.
- Front Digit: You select 1 number (instead of 2), which must match the first winning number drawn.
- Back Digit: You select 1 number (instead of 2), which must match the second winning number drawn.
You can also play with the Wild Ball, which gives you a chance to exchange the Wild Ball number with one of the winning numbers so you can get a match.
Pennsylvania Pick 2 Drawing Schedule
Pick 2 draws are held every day at around 1:35 PM and 6:59 PM Eastern Time. You can buy tickets until 1:05 PM and 6:57 PM, respectively.
Pennsylvania Pick 2 Payout and Odds of Winning
The amount you can win depends on the playstyle you choose and the numbers you pick.
|Straight||Any 2 numbers||2 digits in exact order||$50||1 in 100|
|Box||Any 2 numbers||2 digits in any order||$25||1 in 50|
|Front Digit||Any 1 number||First digit drawn||$5||1 in 10|
|Back Digit||Any 1 number||Last digit drawn||$5||1 in 10|
|Super Straight||Any 2 distinct numbers||All possible Straight plays||$50||1 in 100 (per play)|
|Straight/Box||Any 2 distinct numbers||2 digits in any or exact order||$50 (exact)|
|1 in 100|
1 in 50
Pennsylvania Pick 2 Numbers and Results
You can check the latest Pennsylvania Pick 2 results and previous winning numbers at: