Play 3 – Delaware Lottery
How to Play the Delaware Play 3 Lottery
Like the Play 4 draw game, Delaware’s Play 3 lottery runs twice a day at midday and evening. Each draw carries a fixed jackpot of $500. However, your maximum possible winnings depend on your chosen playstyle.
To play, you must pick a number from 000 to 999. You must then choose a playstyle and bet value. To win the highest jackpot ($500), you must match the winning draw numbers in exact order.
You can choose from the following playstyles:
- Straight: You must match the winning numbers in the exact order.
- Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order.
- Straight / Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order or in exact order.
- Combo: You get to play Straight bets for all possible combinations of your chosen numbers, boosting your chance of winning.
- Front or Back Pair: You pick 2 numbers instead of 3. Depending on your chosen pair type, your numbers must match either the first 2 or the last 2 winning numbers in exact order.
Delaware Play 3 Drawing Schedule
Play 3 draws are held twice daily at midday (1:58 PM) and in the evening (7:57 PM). Ticket sales close at 1:40 PM for the midday draw and 7:30 PM for the evening draw.
Delaware Play 3 Payouts and Odds of Winning
Delaware Play 3 Numbers and Results
You can find the latest Delaware Play 3 results and past winning numbers at: