Tri-State Pick 3 – New Hampshire Lottery
How to Play the New Hampshire Tri-State Pick 3 Lottery
Like the Tri-State Pick 4 draw game, the Tri-State Pick 3 lottery is a multi-state game with two draws per day (one at midday and one in the evening). Each draw carries a fixed jackpot of $500. Your chosen playstyle determines your maximum possible winnings.
To play, you must select a number from 000 to 999. You must then choose a playstyle and bet value. To win the highest jackpot ($500), you must match the winning draw numbers in exact order.
You can choose from the following playstyles:
- Straight: You must match the winning numbers in the exact order.
- Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order.
- Straight / Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order or in exact order.
- Front or Back Pair: You pick 2 numbers instead of 3. Depending on your chosen pair type, your numbers must match either the first 2 or the last 2 winning numbers in exact order.
- Single Digit: Instead of picking 3 numbers, you must pick 1 and a position (among the 3 possible winning digits). You win if your number matches the winning draw number in your chosen slot.
New Hampshire Tri-State Pick 3 Drawing Schedule
Tri-State Pick 3 draws take place twice daily at midday (1:10 PM) and in the evening (6:55 PM). Ticket sales close at 1 PM for the midday draw and 6:45 PM for the evening draw.
New Hampshire Tri-State Pick 3 Payouts and Odds of Winning
|Straight||Any 3 digits||3 digits in exact order||$500||1 in 1,000|
|Box: 3-Way||A pair of the same number plus 1 different number||3 digits in any order||$166||1 in 333|
|Box: 6-Way||3 different numbers||3 digits in any order||$84||1 in 167|
|Front Pair||2 numbers||First 2 numbers in exact order||$50||1 in 100|
|Back Pair||2 numbers||Last 2 numbers in exact order||$50||1 in 100|
|Single Digit||1 number||1 number in chosen position||$5||1 in 10|
New Hampshire Tri-State Pick 3 Numbers and Results
You can find the latest New Hampshire Tri-State Pick 3 results and past winning numbers at: